Tuesday, May 13, 2008

hey, that clown car's not a vagina!

Famous humping christians Jim-Bob and Michelle Duggar recently announced that they are expecting their eighteenth child. The customary flurry of media attention descended upon them and they have been grabbing all the limelight they can, which is their prerogative, but I'm just not buying the whole story.

I'm pretty sure that they just have five or six kids, and it's the same ones crawling in the door on the other side and then pretending they were in there the whole time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

You'd think, in this century, it might be different. Back in the day, my college roommate was number 12 of 17. Fortunately they had a great mom and they all turned out well-adjusted and normal. I can't imagine bringing that many into the world now. Frankly, I haven't brought one into the world. I guess they want to take up the whole first row at the rapture.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home