Friday, February 15, 2008

a new toy!

Wow, I have my very own troll! I feel all tingly inside! Hey troll, welcome aboard! Do you want to know a Milo Johnson Fun Fact?


You and I are very much alike.


You see, we are both being equally fucked over by George W. Bush. He's destroying the environment in which we both have to live. He's ruined the economy upon which we both depend. He's invading the privacy and freedom to exist unmolested that both of us understand to be our Constitutional right. He's savaged the good will that the previous administrations of our country have worked so hard to establish. He's strangled the credibility our land had among the nations of the world. He is enriching his cronies at the expense of both of us. He has politicized the judicial system of our republic and made a joke of the rule of law. He has made us more vulnerable to people who want to hurt us. He has made a laughingstock of the presidency of the United States of America.

In all of these ways and more, he has shamed our country and himself.


The only difference between us is that not only are you enjoying sucking his fascist cock, you are trying to persuade the rest of us that it tastes great.


Suck that cock, my friend, suck that cock.




TROLL UPDATE:
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/02/fishy-rationale.html

Suck this cock too, my friend, suck this cock too. Come on back any time you want me to prove you wrong again, okay? I swear, fucking candy from a baby...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

Just another example of why we love you...LOL!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

I honestly dislike being so rude, but I will not waste courtesy on those who have earned contempt.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

like it is, babe, like it is....

12:38 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Trolls bring out the worst in a person. I usually publish their IP. That makes them all paranoid.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home