Friday, February 15, 2008

Public Service Announcement

In keeping with my responsibilities as a liberal blogger with enormous influence on the net, I wanted to clarify something for my many readers. I've noticed that a lot of the people on the right, with their usual foggy thinking, often misuse a clinical term and I feel it's only fair to provide the textbook definition. Please keep in mind that any and all mentions of the term on this blog will be construed to conform with the following definition.



Bush Derangement Syndrome - (also B.D.S, BDS)

Bush Derangement Syndrome is the mistaken notion that the felonious cretin who illegitimately occupies the White House is anything more than precisely what he appears to be, a rude, petty, arrogant, unprincipled, sadistic, self-important Connecticut cowboy and loutish son of privilege who is an alcoholic cokehead and self-loathing closeted homosexual frat boy with an intellectual capacity that ranks somewhere between those of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton, and who is compensating for his personal cowardice and his massive Oedipal problem by assassinating our country as a Freudian surrogate for his father.





Thanks for tuning in, and now back to our regular programming, already in progress...

3 Comments:

Blogger Litzz11@yahoo.com said...

Thanks, I was wondering what "BDS" stood for.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Now, Milo. You have to quit holding back, and tell us how you really feel.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

I calls 'em like I sees 'em...

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home