Friday, June 15, 2007

what are you waiting for?

I stumbled across an old article on ABC News' blog "The Blotter," a post from 9/6/06 discussing the government's use of torture during interrogations. One of the commenters posted something that I have seen in similar form many times over the last few years. The full comment said:

"I am a conservative. I am sick and tired of you liberal, pansy, white flag idiots who would surrender if given the chance. Let's just have another civil war and be done with it. We know who would win, because we have all the guns."


I am sick and tired of these moronic cowards posing as macho men. There isn't one of these pasty, jowly, somebody-else-needs-to-go-die-for-my-bloated-carcass assholes that has the gumption to actually take up arms and go to war. They sit in their mother's basements and type martial epics with Cheeto-stained fingers, they ooze pre-seminal fluid from every pore in their bodies when discussing the latest suited asshole that spouts their vile and anti-American rhetoric, and I'm starting to agree with them.

Let's have that civil war, you chickenshits. You don't have a chance. You might have the guns, but we have all the brains.

Bring it on.


2 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

I have both. :-)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Tambien!

In spades!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home