Monday, January 22, 2007

this can't end well

On yesterday's "FOX News Sunday," FOX's Juan Williams indicated that there was legitimate concern about Barack Obama caused by his father's Muslim belief. Said Williams:

"And I think in terms of Obama and race, I still think that there's -- and don't forget the idea that, you know, he comes from a father who was a Muslim and all that. I mean, I think that, given that we're at war with Muslim extremists, that presents a problem."

Really? That presents a problem? I don't recall that being a problem in World War II. It seems to me that following that logic that if we were at war with the christian extremists Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini and their christian countries, then we should have been looking for a leader who was, I dunno, Muslim or something.


FOX News. All bullshit, all the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

Oh, so, while itk's not politically correct to attack Obama on "race" grounds, "religion" is OK? How hypocritical can they get?

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home