Wednesday, February 15, 2006

too good for words

Normally, I hate these "Megan's Law," "Jessica's Law," type of legislations. All of them I have ever seen are bad law passed because of panicky public sentiment and pandering legislators, and they do nothing but to further complicate an overburdened legal system and make enforcement of the laws more subjective when the existing laws cover the situations adequately and simply need to be used to their full extent.

However, I've finally heard of one that I like.


"Cheney's Law."

It has been proposed with the intent of making it a felony to leave the scene of a serious hunting accident. The very idea that "Cheney's Law" has been proffered is so rich, delicious and satisfying that it hardly even matters whether or not it is actually passed!

1 Comments:

Blogger ie said...

oooo...I like this idea....

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home