Monday, January 31, 2005

the secret is out

I can't talk long, I've got to keep moving because they are after me. I've finally discovered the truth. I should have known all along. The stringy blond hair, the rheumy blue eyes, the bony chicken-neck, the freakish pituitary-giant body, the lack of reasoning powers, the violent hatred for most of the United States, the rabid rantings. The conservatives didn't execute a valuable soldier like Tim McVeigh. They gave him a hasty and really bad sex-change to disguise him somewhat and permit him to move freely through society spreading his virulent taint of hatred.

Yes, they turned Tim McVeigh into fugly twunt Ann Coulter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very informative. I hope to see more in the near future

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home