Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Friday cat-blogging (Wednesday edition)


It was August 1st when I decided to ground the Freeloader and turn him into an exclusively indoors kitty instead of the only indoor-outdoor cat in the house. I really expected him to rebel and try to sneak out, but much to my surprise, after only two months inside (not counting his time on the enclosed catio) he has turned from a supercilious and aloof tomcat into the clingiest and most kittenish adult cat I have ever seen. He follows me around, and wherever I am in the house, within a few minutes he has tracked me down to see what I'm doing and to curl up and take a nap next to me. Last night he actually cuddled up with me in bed for the first time since he's been here, almost two years now. Of course, there is a bit of a down side. I'm finding it really difficult to get serious things accomplished because he has to insert himself into everything any more.


Literally.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

he's become a puppy cat!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home