Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"this is bullshit"


Undead columnist Robert Novak has been charged with hitting a pedestrian and fleeing the scene in his black Corvette convertible today. Novak was quoted in a 2001 Washington Post article as saying "I really hate jaywalkers. I despise them. Since I don’t run the country, all I can do is yell at ‘em. The other option is to run ‘em over, but as a compassionate conservative, I would never do that."


Never is such a very long time to deny yourself, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I think now we see the true definition of "compassionate conservative": it's someone who says they'll never do something but does it anyway.
Poor Robert Novak. He doesn't run the country...he has to settle for undermining it in his petty little ways.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home