Friday, July 18, 2008

Freedom Fridays

I don't know if we'll have time to keep it up, but for now I'll say this is the series of "Freedom Friday" posts. Freedom's the topic, here's the post...

Let's compare.

Hong Kong Bans Tibetan Flags


Schoolteacher Banned for Sign Comparing McCain to Bush

Actually, what I found equally disturbing is that when I used google to find a link to an article, any article about the schoolteacher's "experience", searching for such things as "school teacher mccain sign mccain=bush secret service" (in various combinations together) I had trouble finding the news item. I finally found one that had her name, so I googled her name and mccain's together and found a handful of local Colorado stories, and some links to "leftist" blogs.

Wow.

I use google a lot and it doesn't usually take that much effort to get relevant search results. Is no one covering these things or should I worry about this google owned application eating my post? Both, I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milo Johnson said...

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS278US279&q=librarian+sign+bush+mccain

11:16 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Nobody is covering it.

Buy a popcorn concession. Nobody wants to hear it.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home