Friday, June 13, 2008

ORGASMATRON!


While the simple laser pointer is probably the best toy ever for playing with your cats, I have found the ultimate Feline Stimulation Device. I discovered this thing in my late mother's clothes closet and I suspect it is intended to be a lint remover for clothing, but after looking at it for a few moments it struck me that it might be even more useful for something else. I was right. This is the best cat brush in the world. It is made of a soft rubbery compound and has about two hundred pliable rubber fingers each roughly two centimeters long and a couple of millimeters in diameter, and it makes cats squirm and purr better than catnip-basted turkey. Get one, your kitties will love you for it, and it really makes their coats glow!
(toes not included)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

I want one.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

hmm...I've been using one of these:
http://www.cattoys.com/sheddingblade.html but sometimes it's a challenge to get them outside to use it (I have to cause the hair comes out in such hug globs!).

Maybe I could get away with that using this one inside...

8:45 PM  
Blogger Joy K. said...

I have one a lot like that, although mine has a set of shorter "fingers" around the tip: good for working the kitty-underchin area.

The one I have is called the "Pet Hair Eliminator Brush," and is made by a company called "Solutia."

Knowing how I shop, I probably picked it up at one of the big pet-supply stores.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

the "girls" have been scraping their chins on our shedding blade and it's making me a little nervous--they might put an eye out ! I'm heading for the pet shop this afternoon to get them a rubber one to rub on.. Film at 11.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home