Monday, April 09, 2007

oh, I see

CNN's Susan Lisovicz just explained that gas prices have gone through the roof over the last few weeks because of Daylight Savings Time. You see, since the daylight extends later into the evening now, people all over the country are driving around at night for an hour longer to enjoy it.

Do I ever feel dumb.

I was thinking it had something to do with the increasing difficulty of sucking petroleum out of the ground at ever-diminishing rates and the global geo-political instability that our president has incited by an illegal invasion of a sovereign country that happens to be right in the middle of the primary oil-producing nations of the world, places that are filled with people that don't like us much anyway.



Thank goodness I have smart people like Susan Lisovicz to correct my simplistic and uninformed hypotheses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home