Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Confessions....

As I was doing a little work on my laptop and watching "House" I caught myself "answering" one of the cats with sort of a purring, hooting call. I do that often, mimicking their noises and chatting with them. I mimick their noises and I even hiss at them when they are naughty.
I am also known to roll down the windows coming home at night and coo at the deer and the rabbits along side the road...

Am I alone in this behavior (I won't even ask if you think it's nutty) or do others (like you guys)do it too?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

I talk to my cats. I actually speak pretty good cat, I think. Jim is the one that can get them to stop doing something by hissing at them.

Deer, on the other hand, is a foreign language.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

Little Doodie is such a chatterbox I can carry on a conversation of chirps and prrrps for ten or fifteen minutes with her before she gets distracted by something else. She's especially talkative in the morning, and likes to stand on my chest and exchange the news of whatever happened while I was asleep.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home