Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Please, shoot the piano player (no, not you, Milo)

Bush Interview with Brian Williams and Rummy's Day at the Podium

Okay, I HATE HIM. I know I should never hate anyone. It's not right in any religion, philosophy or faith. I can't help myself--I just can't. Bush is completely out of touch with reality--denying reality is bad but he's just TOTALLY out of it--and a blithering idiot of a puppet. He is condescending, dishonest, disloyal, evasive, smarmy, and slimy. Oh, and full of crap.

Rumsfeld is a WICKED, WICKED man and between the two of them I am appalled, disappointed, disgusted, frightened and embarrassed... ...but mostly, I'm deeply, deeply saddened that our countrymen have been blind and stupid enough to allow this to continue week after week, month after month, year after year.

Shoot me, just SHOOT me, please.

And DVR Countdown, it's on again later, if you want to see it...or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

Mary, I'm scared to look!

It must be berry berry bad.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

S'okay, my credits have read "synthesisers and Mellotron" for decades anyway.

I guess I will have to change them before long to "synthesisers, Mellotrons, and Novachords."

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home