Thursday, August 24, 2006

Up to HERE

That's it. I turn the news on in hopes of hearing about what is going on in the world and at least 40% -70% of the coverage on every channel is about John Mark Karr.

Does not matter if it is day or night, local or national, periodic news report or 24 hour news channel.

I don't think he did it but I hope they convict and sentence him for wasting everyone's time.

There are no "Free John Mark Karr" t-shirts and bumper stickers on CafePress yet but there is "Kill Karr" and "JonBenet was asking for it". There IS a sucker born every minute....

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Borelli said...

I write about predators like Karr and others of his ilk in two of my several books. What Karr and other predators need is described in "Let No Man Be My Albatross" and "FATA! The Act of the Avengeance." In both cases the predator gets to meet up with the fathers of the victims.

Nick Borelli
www.nicholasborelli.com

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home