Wednesday, August 02, 2006

amazing

Voters in Kansas yesterday decided to support school board candidates who are in favor of teaching science in science classes, not religion. While the battle is far from over, at least we have a reasonable chance of restoring our science standards for the moment, and can try to repair the damage done to the educational institutions and students of this state that has been wrought by "education" standards that favor superstition over science.

I have not felt so good about this state in years. Thank you, Kansas voters.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

Baby steps....

10:08 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Right. It's a start. Of course, if it happens in Texas, I'll eat my hat!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

I just finished mine. I recommend lots of condiments.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

Ronni--you and I can get together for a hat BBQ if it happens in Texas!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home