Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm no longer ambivalent

I first became aware of Joe Lieberman as Gore's VP choice for the 2000 elections. I had many concerns about his credentials at that time. In the intervening time, my opinion has crystallized to a distaste for the man's politics and his air of entitlement.

I used to think that Barbara Boxer was one of the honest ones, but in the last two years, she has proven herself to be just another opportunistic and duplicitous politician who will say anything to consolidate her position of power.

Put the two of them together, and it's a study in deceit and arrogance.

See for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDKl3oRU0g&eurl


It's time to dump these useless idiots. If you aren't part of the solution, you ARE the problem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

And, sadly I remember not long ago that we all thought Barbara Boxer had balls....guess they were just straps-ons

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home