Monday, July 10, 2006

And now for something completely....

A little text only cat humor...last night we filled the tub, planning to soak and watch a movie (Chicken Little) after a hard day doing my mum’s yard work. We set up the "home theatre" (laptop, speakers, flat panel) in the bathroom and filled the tub. While I was off getting the camera to take a photograph our eldest cat Mini on tip toes, looking over the edge at the little red foam rubber lobster floating in the tub, I heard a commotion and met the kitten running hell-bent for leather through the master and the front entryway, drenched to the bone and searching for cover.

Curiosity had overcome her and, not realizing that the tub was not ALWAYS empty, she had leapt up and over the edge of the tub to see what Mini was interested in. I caught Cleo on the front hall rug, my husband brought a towel, and I reassured her and dried her (and the bamboo floors) before settling in for the movie. Late this afternoon she ventured inside the master bathroom for the first time.

Sorry, the only photos I was able to get were of the kitten carefully tidying herself up afterward with her tongue. If I’d only been a moment quicker...we might have had video!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

Ah, cats! An endless source of entertainment! LOL!

I will have to tell the story of how Spazz got a bath.

The only time Spazz got a bath!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

Innocence lost...

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home