Monday, May 08, 2006

smoking polls

A just-released USA Today/Gallop poll shows George W. Bush now at an all-time low of 31% approval in the United States. Given the fact that sometime in the next six weeks or so that we will have suffered the two thousand five hundredth American fatality in Iraq, it seems to me that by the end of June our disgrace of a president will drop below 25% to never rise again. It's about time our country woke up and realized what a catastrophe this administration has been. The biggest shame is that it is going to take us decades to dig ourselves out of the horrible situation this idiot and his cronies have placed us in simply for the sake of their own enrichment and twisted ideologies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

Gosh, you're optimistic. I think the giant is comatose and will NEVER wake up. I'm betting the Republicans and W's cronies maintain control of congress, the checkbooks, the draft, and all the other bits. We're smurfed. But I could be wrong...I hope to HELL I am. Let me just say, though, that I'm very glad I don't have children, well, other than the furry ones, but they won't live more than 15 or 20 years, max.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Unless we can vote out every incumbent of either party, I think Mary may be right!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home