Monday, April 24, 2006

surreal, indeed

I admit it. I watch crap on television.

Wait, that's redundant, isn't it?


Anyway, indulging myself in this season's version of VH-1's "The Surreal Life" tonight I noticed that in the opening segment's brief cast bios, Tawni Kitaen, one of this year's truly quirky participants, is featured in a soundbite in which she said that her famous Jaguar-buffing scene "in the Whitesnake video really jump-started my career."




Uhh, Tawni - you may be reading a bit much into that. Actually, the Whitesnake video was your career.


(P.S. - is it just me or is Poison's C.C. DeVille turning into Joe Pesci?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

I watch new, Jeopardy, History Channel, TCM, Courttv (occasionally), PBS, with occasional forays into Discovery Channel, HBO, etc.

I watched one reality show, one season, because a friend of mine was on it.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home