Thursday, March 16, 2006

urethra, I have found it!

I've been searching for a nickname for our chickenhawk-in-chief for several years now, long before I even knew what a blog was. I wanted something that was funny but that demonstrated the richness of the contempt that I have for this churlish, privileged, arrogant lout. I've never liked "shrub" or some of the others that have been floated around for some time, but I am pleased to announce that as of today, I finally have found the moniker by which I will address our feckless leader from this day forward. I understood what best sums up his craven and cowardly nature as a result of today's public re-affirmation of his sucker-punching "Doctrine of Pre-emption."

George W. Bushwhacker.

Yes, our proud "Texas rancher" is most accurately labeled with the term that is the most grievous possible insult to a Texan, that of a man who hides in ambush and shoots his enemy in the back.

George W. Bushwhacker.


I hope everybody who voted for this imbecile is proud.




(Thanks to Kelly Bundy for the title.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home