Monday, December 14, 2009

"compromise"

It appears that the fix is in, and the idiot democrats are grinning about how "thirty million people will now get health insurance." No, thirty million people who can't afford it are going to be legally required to buy shitty health insurance from your lobbyist overlords so they can suck up whatever loose coins remain in the public's pockets.

When I hear these useless majority-holding tools bragging about compromising with King Joseph, all I can hear is "well, it was a hard-fought battle, but we've finally negotiated the right to spit on the elephant's cock once before he rams it up your ass."



All hail President Palin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thatnk you for saying it, I've been saying it for weeks.

"It gives Healthcare to 31 Million", NO IT DOES NOT!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

I may have been somewhat intemperate in how I expressed my disgust for this wretched bill, but I can't deny it's how I really feel about it!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home