Thursday, January 08, 2009

Not Tomorrow....

Dear Today Show,

I give up. I used to watch you because you maintained a fairly healthy balance of real, unbiased news, and meaningful day-to-day life information and entertainment. Your news coverage has suffered the last few years and it's driven me steadily further away.

This week's appearance of Ann Coulter is the bottom. I'm not sure if she was supposed to be representative of news (that would be a stretch, of course) or meaningful and real life information and entertainment (yet another stretch). Since I can only classify her as offal, I assume that you've run out of the other two offerings.

Hmm, or, perhaps, you've lost so many viewers this is the only way you can attract others. Those expecting quality have been run off and now your only choice is to attract what's left: flies.

Click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home