Tuesday, January 20, 2009



I'd planned a timely background for the page today and some special posts, but since I'm nursing a sinus infection, spent all Sunday night (awake) and most of Monday and today with a friend and her mother at the hospital (my community service for the week) I decided this was all I could manage. It's what we've been waiting for....for many long years. Thanks for keeping the faith all these years Milo, and Ronni and all faithful readers and friends. Thanks to Barack Hussein Obama for stepping up to the toughest job in the world, and most of all--thanks to all of America for boarding the clue bus in time for November 4th 2008.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milo Johnson said...

And a big hearty thanks to John Roberts for demonstrating what an intellectual midget he is. Heckuva job, bushie.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Hey. We're here.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home