Friday, November 07, 2008

Cat blogging Friday

Well, since we're giving cat updates, and it's Friday, and I've named the kitten (the jury is still out on adoption but I had to call it something in the mean time).

Meet Barack (Rocky for short). He's a mixed breed medium hair, and very bright and loving. He's in great health (the doc finally got him to stop purring long enough yesterday to hear his heart and lungs) and has more energy than I can remember ANY kitten having. My hubby suggested "Montezuma" for a name--a combination of Monster and Zoomer.



3 Comments:

Blogger matrix said...

Cristal clear. Man I miss my cats.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Major "aw" factor.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

Mary, you are hurting me. What a magnificent young fellow he is. And welcome, Matrix, I'll have some pics for you to post this week!

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home