Saturday, June 28, 2008

that boat's already sailed

And the plot thickens...

Today, Verne Troyer's attorney had a judge bar TMZ.com from posting any more clips from the hour-long sex tape I mentioned yesterday and also ordering that the full tape not be released for sale. In granting the injunction, Judge Philip Gutierrez said Troyer's motion "demonstrated that he will suffer irreparable harm to his reputation" if the video is released.

This is the same Verne Troyer that spent the entire season of "The Surreal Life" getting trashed beyond belief, leering at, groping, and making inappropriate comments to the women of the cast, and urinating on the wall of the house from the seat of his powerchair while blind stinking drunk and naked. On camera. And now he wants to protect his "reputation."


Seems to me at this stage of the game, the sex tape would be a bit of an upgrade.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

Gosh, sorry I missed that show...sounds like a real winner..

eeeWW!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

There are some things you just can't unsee.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

It was truly the proverbial train wreck: something I didn't want to watch and yet couldn't turn away from. At least it did convince me to stop watching after that.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

I'm with Mary. Glad I missed it.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home