Sunday, August 19, 2007

Scary resemblance

If you're a Harry Potter fan, or even if you're not, the latest film "Order of the Phoenix" is a great adventure. If you see it at an IMAX theater you get a special thrill--20 minutes or so in 3D.

But what I really found amusing is the resemblance of one of the main characters (Delores Umbridge) to Laura Bush.

Maybe that is why the Christian right hate Potter so much. Or maybe the casting and staging and directing was planned...

Oh, dear, I'm not the only one who thinks so:
Laura Bush as Umbridge
. See, I am not just a nutter....

1 Comments:

Blogger KayInMaine said...

Mary, I'm so glad you saw the connection between Dolores & Laura Bush too! I thought it was creepy watching Dolores in action knowing full well that Laura Bush would also be spanking the children with a plastic smile on her face. Ewwwww. Very creepy.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home