Friday, December 29, 2006

shame and disgrace

I have never been more ashamed to be an American than I am now. As Americans, we all have blood on our hands now, blood that we have no just claim to have spilled. The United States of America has changed from a bastion of freedom and justice to a travesty of these noble ideals, and I only hope that I live long enough to see the public trials and executions of the poisonous vermin who make up our current administration. We are ruled by criminal scum and we will never be able to wash their stain out of our nation's fabric. We have officially become a failing empire. History will ensure that we reap what we have sown as a country, as many have before us. Welcome to the trash heap of broken dreams, courtesy of George W. Bush. Congratulations, George, you have crushed Nixon's record of abominations in a way I didn't think possible.

Happy new year, indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

Did I miss an egregious abomination while watching back-to-back football?

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home