Thursday, November 23, 2006

see you, little buddy

RIP Mr. Tuttie.

This is the first time in twenty-five years that I have not had a grey tiger tomcat in my family. Tuttie suffered a lingering lung ailment that finally flared up bigger than either of us could do anything about. Nobody can say he wasn't tough.


Mr. Tuttie liked the Tuttie song:

"Mr Tuttie, covered with shmutz,
I took my Tuttie and I cut off his nutz!"

I got to sing it to him one last time before he left.



Goodbye, Nutty Tuttie Buddy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

I'm sorry, Milo.

I guess you just have to be thankful you had him as long as you did.

We have one left of Mom's cats that we inherited when she passed away nearly four years ago. Apart from old Red, and three that are less than 5 years old, most of ours are in a robust middle age.

There's never a good time to lose one.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

I'm sorry, Milo. Poor baby.

We still have one of Mom's old cats, but the rest of ours are 8 or younger.

I guess, just be thankful you had Mr Tuttie for as long as you did.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

I thought the first one didn't go through.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home