Thursday, November 09, 2006

Better times ahead....

I've been thinking today....I know we're going to have to keep the pressure on and keep our eyes on what's happening. We have to remain diligent and be sure we keep the new "guard" on a path to improvement, but I can't help thinking we're all going to have a little more time on our hands.

There will be little less time spent digging for shards of information to exchange with friends, a little less time staying up late at night exchanging ideas and plans on how to get out the vote; a little less time ranting and raving about the lack of checks and balances and sharing the fears that we might never get democracy back from the clutches of the crooks in power.

Sure, it won't happen instantly and automatically, and they may try to shovel some more crap into the bin before January comes around and they're out of the game, but I'm still thinking I'm going to have a little more time with my family, my work, and getting a good night's sleep.

I feel a lot better than I've felt in a very long time. I hope you do too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home