Monday, September 11, 2006

why I can't be a journalist

Breaking news this morning, with reports on both CNN and MSNBC, are that a United Airlines plane flying out of Atlanta, Georgia, has been diverted to Dallas/Fort Worth international airport. Reports on both channels, while sketchy, claim that a backpack that can not be linked to any passengers on board the airliner, was found "in the cargo hold" of the aircraft. There are also indications that a BlackBerry device was found that nobody on the plane is claiming.


"In the cargo hold?"



I know I'm not a real reporter with a degree and all that, but why isn't anybody asking HOW THE FUCK ANYTHING WAS DISCOVERED IN THE CARGO HOLD OF AN AIRCRAFT THAT WAS IN FLIGHT?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

I thought the blackberry was found in the passenger compartment, and the bag in cargo after landing. I could be way wrong.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

I heard the BlackBerry was in the passenger area and the knapsack in the cargo compartment, but with no mention of after landing. If it was after landing, I'm puzzled by the diversion to an alternate landing site. It all smells funny.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home