Monday, September 25, 2006

The Clinton Temper

On NBC news tonight, they were saying that The Clinton interview on FOX yesterday was mild compared with the temper that aides saw when he was in the White House.

To me, he seemed angry and intense, but it didn't seem like what I would call "temper." I mean, really. He didn't throw anything, or stuff the interviewer's microphone up his nose, or anything like that.

I fail to see why he should put up with being blindsided by questions about his administration. I thought it was a good interview. I like him, and I don't care where he put his tallywhacker. Wherever it was, it's a whole lot better than where Bush is putting his!

4 Comments:

Blogger Milo Johnson said...

...was that a Jeff Gannon dig?

12:51 AM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

too funny!

On the other hand, I'm running out of network news shows to watch. Okay, well, not that I watch them much anyway, but I do try to see what they're covering for the masses--especially in the morning while I'm doing other things.

There’s ABC--well, I turned them off all together whey they ran that swill of a mini-series remotely related to 9-11.

I was watching NBC this morning-- I tuned into The Today Show, in spite of Matt Lauer (GWB boot-licker) and his new sidekick, whatever her name is. The lead was a pile of banter about how combative Clinton was in the Faux interview and then briefed us about Condi Rice's BS response.

Click.

I know I'll have to tune the networks in now and then, just to see what they're up to but I have HAD it with this BS.

The press used to be our watchdogs --now, they’re the corporate hogs’ lapdogs.

Thanks to the few journalists who are left and thanks to Arianna Huffington for keeping them at our fingertips.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

When the "Voice" was bought up by a corporation, I thought it was all over. Some news corporation in Arizona or someplace is buying up all the underground or alternative newspapers it can get its hands on. It's a death knell, folks.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

The Voice? Really? Hopefully they are not full of non-compete clauses that would prevent them from starting up another publication with a new name....if they were "silenced". Think I'll go check them out...

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home