Monday, April 10, 2006

What Mary needs

Thank you, Ronni. That moment of loveliness lasted a few moments for me, but I fear I have seen some of today's news items and I've been chewing, nay, chomping on my pencil. I was not expecting to rush into a long, spicy and cynical post--at least not on my first day at the desk, but I've already responded to two friendly requests for discussions on today's news items and I fear am have become agitated!

I think I will go off, have a proza...dear, I mean a cup of tea, chew on my pencil a bit more, and see if I can gather my thoughts into something a little more digestible for my first journey down Jones Alley. I certainly don't want to run any readers off just yet. Just as well, we probably all need to breathe deeply and think about that calm, smiling face a bit longer.

Cheers!
Ms. Goddard

4 Comments:

Blogger Milo Johnson said...

Uhhh, that "readers" thing was sort of a figure of speech, you know. Besides, if I haven't run anybody off, they probably can't run...

4:44 PM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

So, are you telling me this is just a three-way?

7:41 PM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

More of a trio, like Tony Orlando and Dawn. You're Tony, Ronni is Orlando, and I'm Dawn.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

If anyone requests tie a yellow ribbon I'm walking out....

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home