Monday, April 10, 2006

it's official

Welcome (in coin-toss order) Ronni and Mary K. Goddard to Jones Alley. It has been my privilege and my honor to have become acquainted with these sisters-separated-at-birth over the last year, and I am looking forward to continuing to learn from them as well as sharing their charm, wit and wisdom with our treasured readers. I think we will provide you with some interesting reading over the coming months, different points of view, and a dash of fun to boot. We may be small in numbers, but we do have a great deal of influence in a certain demographic.

By my calculations, we represent approximately 37% of the Felis Domesticus population of this country.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

Well, Milo, you will at least get the Gemini point of view. Marry and I are both evil twins.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

maybe triplets..

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home