Tuesday, January 10, 2006

wow!

I am speechless.

Okay, never mind, I realize that's not credible.

I am, however, amazed and honored.

I have been discovered and promoted by a fellow blogger. I honestly figured that this blog was simply going to be my private primal scream therapy, and that whether the content was good or bad, my primary purpose was to try to develop better understandings of the world by forcing myself to organize my opinions through committing them to print.

My humble thanks. For that, I may even change my online appearance.

Welcome to all friends of http://ronnisrants.blogspot.com and make yourselves at home. Unlike the White House, dissent is welcome here. Feel free to indulge yourselves!

I win the cat contest, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

How do you get to win the cat contest? Oh, OK, we're down to 10 right now, because we just moved, and our three outdoor cats are being adopted by our former next-door neighbour.

We still have more cats than we have doors into Summer, even in Texas!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home