Wednesday, January 25, 2006

breaking the code

Finally.

I've assembled the pieces of the puzzle, and they all fit.

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, all of the neocons were right. As much as it pains me to say it, they saw what was sitting in front of our noses the whole time.

They deserve our gratitude for their keen, discerning minds.



Not only was there a connection between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden, they may as well have been conjoined twins. It's as plain as day.

Look at it, can you see it now?



IRAQ.



See it yet? Look again.



IRAQ.



No? It's all right there, you just have to squint your eyes just right, same as those posters with the dots that suddenly turn into a Space Shuttle or a pirate ship. Look one more time.



IRAQ.



Come on, now, Saddam and Osama are laughing in our faces. Still not getting it? I suppose it's difficult for ordinary people, so I'll spell it out for you lesser intellects.


I = I
R = are
A = al
Q = Qaeda

"I are al Qaeda!"


How defiant can they get?
How much more proof do you need?

Now apologize for ever doubting our solicitous Masters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home