Tuesday, June 21, 2005

cruisin' for a bruisin'

DISCLAIMER:

I am not, nor have I ever been, a fan of Tom Cruise. With the exception of "The Last Samurai," I find his films difficult to sit through at best. With that clear, I would like to offer my own take on the "TomKat" nonsense in the press these days.



GO, TOM, GO!

Love is where you find it. If anyone is fortunate enough to find someone that rocks their world, GO FOR IT! I wish you both happiness and a lasting relationship. I'm wise enough to realize that both of you are on the rebound from earlier relationships, which may bode ill for the longevity of your own relationship but does not preclude the two of you having many happy years together.

I noticed a CNN anchor refer to this as a "May/December relationship." What the fuck? "Early May/late June" maybe. And even then, who gives a damn? This country seems to think that all couples should be born the same year. This country is largely comprised of idiots.



Good luck and happiness to you both, and thank you for giving me back some of the hope I have lost as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home