Thursday, October 28, 2004

a personal opinion

As someone, who among other things, has been a performing rock musician for thirty-five years, I have been around a lot of substance abuse, and when I see Bush, I see all of the cokeheads that I've encountered in my life. Cokeheads will say anything to get what they want out of people, they will put on the most elaborate and passionate displays to convince others that they are on the up-and-up, and they get mad when you part the tissue of lies they surround themselves with. They show many different personalities, the way that little w. did in the presidential debates, and they blame all of their problems on circumstances and other people. I worry that the American public may be Bush's co-dependents, and that they will give him the "one more chance" that every cocaine addict is always asking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home