Thursday, October 15, 2009

cracker crumb

A judge in Louisiana has refused to marry an interracial couple:

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/news/2009/10/interracial_couple_denied_marriage_license_in_la.php?ref=fpblg



The judge explained that "I don't do interracial marriages because I don't want to put children in a situation they didn't bring on themselves. In my heart, I feel the children will later suffer."




Yeah.

They could become the President of the United States of America or something.


2 Comments:

Blogger dogimo said...

>They could become the President of the United States of America or something.

LOL! Oh my goodness!

Very good. How wonderful that is.

That "judge" needs to be demoted to the post office or something.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

GAAAHHHH!

Make him be the guy who measures the grass.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home