Sunday, November 02, 2008

squirt


The little one is, with my help, getting bigger and stronger and is starting to look like a healthy kitty. His determination is amazing as the adult cats in the immediate neighborhood have not succeeded in chasing him away and while he is still antisocial with me, I've got him to the point where I can open the back door while he's eating and talk to him and he stays within five or six feet of me watching and listening instead of running off and disappearing for several hours. Despite the "he" references, I have no idea what sex this lonely baby is, but I'm glad that I'm at least able to provide a little stability and company to his little existence.

I hope he's at least a little bit happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home