Wednesday, September 17, 2008

method to my madness

Well, all of the hard work has paid off. I spent a few days cleaning and organizing my garage to create a nice backdrop, and a day cleaning, buffing, and polishing the big Hammond Novachord, and the verdict is in:

That photo of my Novachord is going to appear in the companion DVD to the upcoming release of "Pinocchio" on DVD. The soundtrack for the famous Disney cartoon uses a great deal of Novachord, and the documentary film company that was contracted to do the companion DVD searched high and low to find a photograph of one of these incredibly rare monsters, and The Google led them to me, by way of our own wonderful Ronni!

So, my Novachord, with accompanying printed credit including my name as the owner, will be appearing in this DVD that will no doubt have huge Disney sales figures.

I'm famous!



Well, my Novachord is, anyway...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

well done, team!

Nice lead, Ronni, good job, Milo!!

Little Friskies for all tonight!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Actually, I am a little frisky...but I shall probably survive...

I shall look forward to seeing the DVD!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home