Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Greed

It's SO close running up to the election--I was just thinking about greed...if w and the republicans hadn't been quite so greedy, they might have gotten away with this for a couple more years. If they had not been quite so blatant about robbing the American people of their jobs, children, health, wealth, dignity, civil liberties, etc.....

I hope we can take congress back in time. We've slipped a long way since 2000. We're gripping the crumbling edge and may not be able to hang on much longer. This election may be either the hand reaching out or the boot stomping on the fingers.

I hope the greed proves to be too much. I haven't the time or stomach for much more of this....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

I HOPE they're not going to get away with it again. However, I live in Texas, where most of the populace would probably vote for Bush even if he got a tattoo on his forehead that said "F**K YOU!"

12:37 AM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

I know, we both live in Williamson County, to boot...and it is looking pretty grim from here but I hear it's not so bad other places so I'm still hopeful.

He says F you everday in everything he does. I think Texans are starting to consider it a term of endearment. I think the republican party is filled with selfish, dry drunks.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Where do you live, Mary? I have Mondays off.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home