Thursday, May 18, 2006

sigh

Speaking of women, I just have to say how much I envy Keith Olbermann.

Not for his excellent program, "Countdown with Keith Olbermann," although it is an absolutely indispensable part of my television viewing.

It's because he is lucky enough to spend a lot of time with the two most gorgeous, intelligent, and delightfully appealing women on television, in coin-toss order, Monica Novotny and Alison Stewart.

As a disillusioned divorcee, I can only say that those two wonderful females give me hope that there might even be one like that out there somewhere for me.

Of course, in the meantime I can at least console myself that I am privileged to enjoy the acquaintance of two of the most delightful women who aren't on television, (also in coin-toss order) Mary K. and Ronni...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

Aw, gee...

~makes circles with toe in dust~

I think you're pretty cool yourself, Milo!

Astronomy?
Music?
A voice of sanity in the wilderness?

What's not to like?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Mary K. Goddard said...

and don't forget cat lover, curmudgeon and irreverant as hell :-)
prrrrrrrrr

10:46 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Oh. That part's not covered under "voice of sanity?"

I love the curmudgeon part.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Milo Johnson said...

Credit where credit is due, my friends. I never flatter.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home